Brinjac's environmental engineering staff offers expertise in planning, environmental impact assessments, design engineering, construction management/inspection and operations assistance for water and wastewater projects. We also offer a full complement of additional in-house engineering services allowing us to provide total project engineering from concept to completion.
Brinjac is a leader in the design of natural treatment/green/carbon reduction technologies for middle and small sized WWTPs.
- Feasibility Studies
- Energy Assessments
- Biological nutrient removal(BNR)
- Environmental impact studies
- Pollution prevention and energy efficiency(P2E2)
- Resource recovery and recycling
- Risk assessment and emergency preparedness
- Collection, treatment, reuse, and disposal
- Solids handling and treatment
- Stormwater management
- Wetlands assessment and delineation
- Natural Treatment Systems (Constructed Wetlands)