Independence Visitors Center
Brinjac provided comprehensive engineering design services for the construction of the 54,000 SF Independence Visitor’s Center.
Specific features of the engineering design include:
· Roof-mounted air handling equipment concealed in wells,
· DDC control system interfaced with NPS command center,
· Preset dimming systems for theater and special events spaces,
· Zoned paging and background music system,
· Building-wide structured cabling system to support offices and electronic exhibits,
Additional services include improvements to surface treatments, landscaping, a pavilion for the Liberty Bell, and renovations and enhancements to the parking garage.